Fairy Tail Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan made forum for people crazy about Fairy Tail.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical Tails Unfold

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

Magical Tails Unfold Empty
PostSubject: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:53 pm

In a land far, far away lies the kingdom of Fiore. A small peaceful nation of seventeen million. And a place filled with magic. Found in every home, brought and sold in every market place for most, magic is merely a tool, being a part of every day life. For some however, magic is an art and they've devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds they've planted their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain town and a certain guild that soars high above the rest. One from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends on into the future. Its name... is Fairy Tail.

“Get out! Get out of here!” Kurai's mother cried out to her. Well, she wasn't the girl's real mother but she didn't know that. The mansion was under attack, and Kurai didn't know what to do. The girl was 18 years of age and had orange hair going a few inches passed her shoulders. She wore a green headband on her head with some hair over lapping it, on top of her ears that seemed to be a bit shorter than her other hair which also over lapped the headband a bit. And she had spiky bangs.

Her eyes are clear ice blue and she has pale creamy skin. She wore a blue tank top with sky see through cloth sleeves that hang off her arms and she was wearing a short short black colored skirt and brown colored sandals-boots. Basically her shoes looked like sandals but had the part going up her legs a bit like boots. She stood at 5'6” and weighed 115 pounds. She had an hourglass shaped body and wore a C cup in bra size. The woman had pretty huge breasts. They weren't giant but were pretty big.

The family itself was pretty rich. It was one of the most richest families in all of Fiore. Which is probably why they were targeted a lot. It was for their money. Unknown to mother or daughter it actually wasn't the money at all they were after but Kurai herself. For some type of magical power she had that the enemy wanted.

“But... mom...” Kurai cried. She had tears in her eyes. She looked down to her father's body laying there in a pool of blood. He was already dead.

“Go!” Her mother yelled, trying to hold the enemy off with her magic. “Through the secret hatch. Do you want your father to have lost his life for nothing?! He died for you!” There was a secret door in the wall behind her. Her mother was standing in front of her. It was a tiny door used as an emergency escape in case of a fire, or some other emergency.

“Yes mom,” Kurai sobbed. She went over to the wall and pressed a switch on the wall and part of the wall slid open at her feet. It was such a tiny door that she had to get down on her hands and knees, crawling through the doorway. After she got inside the door automatically shut behind her. The opening was small but the passage way itself was actually big enough for her to stand up in. It was very narrow in the passage way and the walls and floor were made of brick like what you've see in a castle. The woman walked passing by torches along the walls.

At one point she jumped in fright as a rat ran by her feet. As she walked on though, she suddenly thought she smelled smoke. And it was coming from where she'd just been a few minutes ago. “No!” She sobbed as she ran, realizing the mansion was on fire and her mother had just been killed. “It can't be! Mom!” She sobbed as she dashed through the dim passage.

The passage led Kurai to a river way out of town. It was an underground passage after all. After crawling out on her hands and knees she turned, looking back at her home town where she'd came from. She saw the smoke from the fire rising into the air. She sank to her knees onto the grass as she cried for her parents she'd lost. Suddenly someone grabbed her, pulling her to her feet. “Sorry, you're coming with me!” The man told her.

“No!” Kurai cried out, more tears flaking her cheeks. The man pulled her along roughly as she cried. Some from fear and some from the fact he was yanking her wrist awfully hard and it was hurting her. But mostly she was crying from fear.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailfanatics.rpg-board.net
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:15 pm

At the entrance to a town, the newly formed "Team Natsu" were on their way back home, on foot, to Magnolia. They had just defeat the Lullaby and now were ordered back home. With the train out, thanks to Natsu destroying the tracks, they were forced to return on foot.

The group, Happy, Natsu, Gray, Erza and Lucy weren't in the town five minutes when all citizens suddenly ran into their houses, locking their doors. Everyone was very perplexed by that but it didn't take them long to suddenly be surrounded by soldiers.

"Wizards from a Wizard Guild! Arrest them!" a guard shouted.

"Arrest us!?" Lucy squeaked.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu exclaimed as he punched his fists together.

"What's going on?!" Erza demanded.

"No wizard is allowed to enter this town!"

"Guys I have an idea!" Gray called out. "Let's split up. They have us surrounded and we can't get free unless we hurt some people and you know that's against our laws. Splitting up will thin out their numbers. Once out of town, we'll all meet up again."

"Agreed," Erza replied. "Requip!" She quickly transformed into her metal dress of armour, with two swords in her hands.

Just then both Gray and Natsu used their magic and soon all four humans vanished from site and then the chase was on.

As Gray was moving to get out of town, he saw a huge mansion engulfed in flames. "Did a wizard do that?"

He wasn't out of town when he heard a woman scream. Looking he saw a man pulling a woman forcefully. His eyes narrowed and he suddenly ran up to block the man's path.
Back to top Go down
http://lady1venus.deviantart.com
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Kurai saw the man and more tears fell from her eyes. "Help me please!" She moaned. "His group are all wizards. They killed my parents." So, that mansion on fire must of been her's.

"Shut up!" The man holding her wrist slapped her across the face, knocking her out. "That'll keep you quiet for awhile, little Kurai." So, her name's Kurai huh. And how dare he hit her! That was low. A real man shouldn't stood so low as to hit a woman. He was now holding her bridal style getting ready to run off with her. But it was probably obvious to Gray, that Kurai didn't want to go with this guy.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Gray growled as he hauled off and punched the guy in the head.

"hey! you jackass!" he hissed. "How dare you hit a lady when it's obvious she doesn't want to go with you." When Kurai saw Gray he was fully clothed but now he was just in his underwear and his clothes laid on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:06 pm

As he was punched he ended up dropping his hostage to the ground and being pushed back a few feet. Now it was safe for Gray to use his magic on him, now that he didn't need to worry about hitting Kurai with it. He then started shooting grass magic at Gray. Was he serious!? He was using grass against him when he's an ice user. And every fool knew grass is weak against ice. Seemed this fight wouldn't take long. And the guy wasn't very strong either.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Gray grinned. "You really think grass will stop me?"

Gray brought his hands together. "Ice make icy ground!"

Just then all around the attacker, the ground turned to ice
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:22 pm

The man was frozen into a block of ice. Just then Kurai woke up sneezing, "Ah... ahchoo! Why is it so cold suddenly?" She grabbed the first thing she could reach to use to warm up. Unfortunately for Gray, that happened to be his shirt which was 3 sizes too big for her, but worked as a coat. As soon as he saw her with his shirt Gray would probably realize he was naked.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Gray looked at himself. "Oh Damn! Did it again!" he cursed. He was quick to put back on his pants but since she had his shirt, he couldn't put that on.

"Hey, you ok?" he asked. "You got yourself a nasty hit there."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Kurai looked up at him. She was sitting on the ground. "Thank you," she told him. She then realized she was wearing his shirt. "Oh! I'm sorry." She went to hand it back to him. After giving it back she got up and turned staring at her home. "No," she sobbed. This was awful. Kurai had now just lost everything that was dear to her and it was all the fault of the people who are after her. Gray was probably angry now that such an innocent woman as her had to suffer. He'd probably make whoever it was that hurt her, pay.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Gray followed where she was looking and still could see the smoke, he felt bad for her.

"Do you mind telling me what is going on?" he asked. "I can see from the distance and your sadness that you just became homeless, but when my friends and I came to the town to freshen up, we were immediately announced to be arrested and that wizard guilds weren't welcomed here."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:15 pm

"Kakaoff has been attacking our town trying to get to me. No one knows why him and his guild are after me. They just are. Their known as the Midnight Flower guild. Kakaoff is their leader," she explained. She turned and looked at his chest. "Oh! You're a member of Fairy Tail. I've heard of you guys. You're amazing. Also I'm sure the Midnight Flower is attacking your friends right now."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy was cornered by a member of said guild and was fighting him. Her arm was a bit bloody from where the other woman had attacked her from out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:40 pm

"I'm sure they are," Gray replied. "But I told my friends to split up. It's harder to arrest us when we're separated." He looked around. "Come on, we should get out of here before more goons come. I'm sorry about your home, but there's nothing that can be done right now. For now, we'll take you back with us to Fairy Tail and see what the master has to say."

-

"There's no water around..." Lucy moaned in pain. She then pulled out a key. "Open! Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!"

"helllllllo Lucy!" the love struck bull announced as he suddenly appeared from out of nowhere.

"Quick! Taurus! They are trying to get me!"

"What! I can't let others put the mooooove on my Lucy!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:02 pm

While that was going on Natsu was at the mansion. Since he was a fire user, the flames wouldn't burn him. "Hello! Anyone alive in there?!" He called out.

"Natsu, I think everyone's dead," said Happy the cat, floating beside Natsu. Suddenly both the cat and man heard voices and hid in a bush.

"What do you mean Kurai got away! Find her at once! She couldn't of gotten far. Both her parents were killed by me actually," said the guy. What! He's the one who started this fire, all to catch one girl? Natsu was probably mad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taurus attacked the woman who used magic to fight back. He was knocked back into Lucy. "Ow! That hurt!" Lucy yelled in pain, pushing Taurus off her. "You're supposed to get her not me."

"I'm sooooorry," said Taurus told her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait! I don't know who you are," Kurai told him. She spook up getting ready to say her own name not realizing he already knew her name, "I'm..."
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:48 pm

"This ain't good," Natsu said with a scowl. "I think it's best to teach this guy a lesson for killing people."

"Aye Sir!" Happy announced.

"Let's turn up the heat! I'm all fired up now!" He then took a deep breath and began to suck in all the fire around him.

-

Lucy looked up. "This is bad..."

"Lucy! Requip!"

Just then hundreds of swords came flying towards the enemy at once, forcing them back.

"Erza!"

"Sorry," the red head said. "These guys are wizards are of Midnight Flower guild. We have to get out of here and fast."

-

Gray shook his head. "It's alright Kurai," he answered. "I was able to get your name from that..." he pointed to the guy now frozen in ice. "I'm Gray Fullbuster." Suddenly something caught his attention as a huge explosion came from the former burning mansion. He shook his head. "Looks like Natsu is in over his head again. That damned fool."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:56 pm

"My home!" Kurai cried. She started running towards the mansion. That wasn't a good idea. She could end up being caught in the battle and end up hurt. Speaking of hurt, didn't that guy slap her in the face? Plus he had been gripping her wrist kinda hard. Perhaps Gray should check her for injuries.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman was killed. "Thank you Erza." Lucy then called Taurus back. She saw the explosion as gasped. "Natsu!" She started running in the direction of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:00 am

Gray grabbed her uninjured wrist but didn't hold it too tight. "No!" he blurted. "It's too dangerous. As you just said these are wizards and from judging of things sounds like a dark Guild. Whatever Natsu's doing, he's just doing what he does best... destroy the place. Your home was already engulfed in flames, your family is dead and people want you for some reason. Natsu is a fire wizard, more importantly he's a dragon slayer. He eats fire. My guess is he just sucked in all the flames and then blasted whoever was still in that mansion and I'm sure it was whoever is after you."

-

"Damn that fool!" Erza cursed. "Always has to destroy things. Let's go Lucy. We have to get out of here. I'm sure Natsu will be safe."

Lucy numbly nodded and closed Taurus' gate.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:19 am

Kurai then turned and grabbed onto Gray, crying into his chest, her arms around him. She didn't know what was wrong with her. She was hugging and crying into an almost complete stranger. But she felt she had no one else she could turn to right now for support. Gray probably understood how she felt. When he had lost his master it had broke his heart. So that was probably how Kurai felt right now, broken hearted at losing her family. "I... I shouldn't of ran away. They died protecting me," she sobbed into his chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Both Lucy and Erza went and found Natsu fighting someone. Happy was sitting aside watching. "This is the guy who started the fight. He's a fire user just like Natsu. He was trying to kidnap some girl call Kurai. The Midnight Flower guild wants her apparently," Happy explained.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:04 am

Gray lightly rested his arms against her back. "If you had stayed your parents would have still died and you would be in the hands of that guild. You did the right thing. Your parents would be glad to know you're now safe."

-

"Natsu!" Erza shouted.

"This jerk won't buzz off!" Natsu shouted back.

"The two are evenly matched," Lucy announced. She turned to see a large hole in the floor which led to an underground water source. "I can use Aquarius!" She then pulled out her key. "She's going to hate me for this. Open! Gate of the golden water bearer! Aquarius!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:19 am

"I don't have time for this. My name is Erus and I'm going after Kurai." He turned and retreated just as Lucy called out Aquarius.

"You idiot! He's getting away!" The water spirit yelled.

"Hey! Get back here you coward!" Natsu cried out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly her stomach growled. This was a very bad time. "Uh..." She at once stopped her crying and pulled out of Gray's arms. "I forgot it's been 5 hours since I ate anything. I could sure go for a chocolate with cheese sandwich right now." A what? She could go for a what? This girl sure ate odd things.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:14 am

Aquarius then took her container and suddenly water came out from nowhere, hitting everyone, further helping the enemy to escape though he did get hit with the water but not as bad as the others.

"You disrupted me making dinner for my 'boyfriend' for this...." she then never had a chance to say anything more when Lucy closed the gate. How she managed do that after just being soaked was beyond Erza.

-

At the sound of food, Gray's stomach also growled. "That's actually what we came here for..." he groaned. "Anything edible around here to eat?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:00 pm

"Don't worry. If you're with me the villagers should welcome you in now. My family, kinda was the leaders of the village which is why they're so upset. The family that leads them were killed by wizards. But when they see I'm alive they may not be so strict," Kurai explained. (think of the mayor of a town, that was Kurai's father's job) Unknown to Gray, Kurai didn't want to lead a village though. So it would go poorly for the villagers when she declined the offer to become their leader.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh... well, anyone hungry?" Lucy suddenly asked.

"How can you think of food at a time like this?" Natsu asked. The mansion behind them had just burnt to a crisp from the fire and caved in.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 pm

With a sigh, Gray agreed. They were both hungry and he was worried about his friends after seeing what happened to the mansion. The two made their way towards the mansion and soon came upon Gray's friends.

"Lucy! Gray! Erza!" he shouted

Happy poked out from behind Natsu. "Gray! Am I glad to see you!"

Natsu looked over to the ice mage. "I thought you said we'd meet up after leaving the town?"

"I did but hunger is what we came here for."

"Hey! Who's she?" asked Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Kurai saw the floating cat and right away she cheered up, hearts in her eyes,"Oh my gosh! How cute!" She ran over to Happy and grabbed him, cuddling the cat to her breasts.

"Uh... can't... breathe," Happy choked out.

Right away Kurai released him. "Oh I'm sorry. Just when I see cute things I just have to grab them."

"Did you hear that Natsu? She thinks I'm cute," said Happy, a blush appearing on his cheeks.

Just then the guards came up. "What did we tell you wizards!? Now we'll have to arrest you!"

"You will not! Not without my orders. These people are my guests," said Kurai.

"It's Miss Kurai Kajama," said the guards. They then said, "Yes mamm," and backed away. Seemed their new friend had some say around here. So this was Kurai? The woman those people who attacked them were after?
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:32 pm

"What the..." Erza started.

"Guys meet Kuria," Gray replied. "She was a resident of that..." he pointed to the burning pile of ash. "The guild that attacked this town is after her. I don't know about you but when I see someone get knocked unconscious because she's struggling on not wanting to go, I'm not going to sit by and let it happen."

"Good thinking," Erza answered. "This guild is a dark guild and if those guards just backed off that means her family was very important to this town."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:10 pm

"Hi, I'm Natsu and this is Erza, Lucy and that's Happy," said Natsu.

She smiled at everyone. She then grabbed Happy again, before saying,"Let's eat. Come on Happy. I'll buy you some fish." She then turned and started heading towards a restaurant. The place was a bit costly, but she could afford it. This would probably make Happy, well happy to hear she was buying him some fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Tails Unfold
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next