Fairy Tail Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan made forum for people crazy about Fairy Tail.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical Tails Unfold

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:39 pm

"Now, do you want me to help you out or not?" Loke asked, as he blushed. Looked like Gray had caught him right where he wanted him. Like a deer caught in the headlights.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, yes, very clear," said the guy. Lyon let him go and he walked away.

"Touch me again and I'll turn into a deer and kick you in the balls!" Nicole yelled. Boy, that was rich. That probably hurt just thinking about it. She was going to kick the guy in the balls, as a deer.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailfanatics.rpg-board.net
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Lyon smirked. "I'm sure you probably could kick him in the balls without turning into a deer," he said. He then looked at her seriously. "You better have something to report. I'm getting tired of this. Soon the arrival of that help should arrive and I made sure all other letters were intercepted meaning only Fairy Tail will get it."

-

Gray smirked as he finished his drink. "I think I have all the advice I need from you right now. But may I give you some advice from one friend to another." He then leaned forward so his voice was very low. "Perhaps you should practice what you preach. We both know you have no problems in flirting with girls and yet never once have I ever seen you flirt with Belle. You never know when some other guy may pick her up."

With that Gray stood and began to leave to see how Kurai was doing in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
http://lady1venus.deviantart.com
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:21 am

Loke stopped him before he left. "Take your own advice. Now I'm telling you the same thing. Don't want some other guy picking up Kurai before you do." He then left to find Belle. When he found her she was being attacked by two guys demanding to know where Kurai was. "She's not telling you a thing!" He quickly beat them up.

Loke then walked over to Belle and hugged her close before his hand shot up into the sky. "Take a look at this." He pointed up at the sky where he'd made a sparkly sign that said,'I ♥ Love Belle.' It was all sparkly and there were fireworks shooting from behind the sign. Awwww, that was so sweet.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"It's great news. I found out for sure Gray loves this girl Kurai. He told this guy Loke that he loves her. And he was trying to get advice. Heck, I think he even wants to have sex with her," explained Nicole. The way she talked about sex probably almost sent his own lions into an uproar. And this was great! He could use Kurai to get his revenge on Gray. So, that meant the kidnapping thing would really work. But he had to get Kurai here first.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:34 am

Belle was having a bit of a tough time since the enemy were able to separate her from her keys. But then Loke showed up and saved her. "Loke..." she breathed and then saw his sign. She rolled her eyes. "You're nuts." She then looked at him. "Thank you for the help." She stepped over to grab her keys. "I think Kurai needs to get out of this town before the townspeople are in the middle of the crossfire." She then blinked. "Hey! How are you here?"

-

Lyon grinned. "This is perfect then. Alright I wish for you to return once again and be sure the request for help here falls into the hands of his friends and make sure he and Kurai come too."

He sighed. "Speaking of sex... Damn I could really get some action right about now," he whined. "Sherrie would just love that opportunity but I have no interest in her."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:52 am

He remembered what he was told and went to her, grabbing her. Then he did something out of character. He turned her around to face him. "I aasure you, I am quite serious about my message." Loke then brought his lips to her romantically kissing her. OMG! He WAS seriously in love with her. He had his arms wrapped around her as he kissed her. So, this was why he never ran away from her but did with Lucy. Because unlike with Lucy he actually loved Belle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, as you say. Should I..."

He interrupted her, "Speaking of sex... Damn I could really get some action right about now," he whined. "Sherrie would just love that opportunity but I have no interest in her."

Nicole walked over to him. "Well, you have me. Would you like me to help relieve you of your desires, Lyon?"
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:57 am

Belle was completely baffled by his sudden display and all she could do was give a muffled moan as she was instantly falling into the kiss as her arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer. How was this possible? He actually loved her. But why flirt with the others? Her hands found their way into his mane of hair, her skin touching the edges of his blue tinted glasses.

-

Lyon lifted a brow as his eyes became lustful. "I suppose you could delay your trip. You have been working hard lately and I'm sure we both could use some release." He pulled her tight against him. "You're always been my rock when I've needed someone."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:52 am

"Yes, shell we go inside?" Nicole asked Lyon. She held him back, pushing his clothed cock against her private making it further stiffen up. First she'd have to take her potion to ensure she wouldn't become pregnant. The two had, had sex before tons of times in the past. She was always able to relax him very quickly. Was that why he stood up for her a bit ago? Because she was very fateful to him and great in bed?

Now the two were getting ready to do it again. But something felt different. He actually started feeling hot and his heart beat sped up when he thought about drilling into her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His tongue licked her lips, asking for entrance into her deep cavern. He was trying to push the kiss deeper, seeing as she was greatly enjoying the kiss. His arms smoothly rubbed her back, going up and down as if he was massaging her back with his hands as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Lyon's hand grasped hers, stopping her from pulling him further to his bedroom. "Do you like doing this with me?" he asked suddenly. He couldn't believe he was actually questioning this now of all times. Before he would never second guess on how much it would satisfy him only that he got his satisfaction.

-

Belle released a small moan as she allowed him entranced. Her fingers dug into his hair, massaging his scalp. Seeing him in his true form wearing a black suit with a red tie and his hair was full like a lions mane actually made him all the more attractive. It was quite hard to believe this was the same man who just yesterday was flirting with every woman in sight
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:35 pm

"Of course! If you enjoy it I do as well." Nicole smiled at him. That was the truth. She enjoyed it cause she was in love with him. But she was scared to tell him how she felt. She didn't want him to think she was just trying to be like Sherrie. So, sex was the only way she felt she could get love from him, even if she was doing most of the work.

Loke pulled out of the kiss but not the embrace. "You wish to know why I ran from Lucy and not you right? Well the truth of the matter is, I've loved you for a long time now." So, that was why then. Because he loved her.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Belle looked at Loke with surprise. "I...I had no idea." She really didn't. Seer never told her Loke was in love with her. In fact she never told her Loke even liked her anything more than a friend. She then gasped. "But... you're a spirit. I'm a human."

She had no idea Loke now knew something she didn't and he now was sworn to secrecy about it and it was something he couldn't tell her until much later when she was ready for it. Normally it was against the law for a spirit to be with a human, especially to their master but in Belle's case there was something unfolding and it was now up to Loke to be sure Belle didn't stray off the path to her destiny.

-

Lyon felt a lump in his throat. "Nicole. I just want you to know. I enjoy every minute I have with you. You've been my friend since we were still kids. We even took each other's virginities before you moved onto a few others but eventually came back to me after I have a few times with Sherrie. She's in love with me but I have no romantic feelings for her. In fact I haven't even had sex with her in a long time. You are the only one who I sleep with."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:07 pm

(If you truly don't want a sex scene right now I'll edit. I won't be mad if you tell me.)

The two went to his bedroom and she closed and locked his door. "Thank you Lyon. That's very nice." The good thing about Nicole is unlike Sherrie she never went around telling everyone she's in love with him. No, she kept it to herself. She was scared of being told by Lyon that he only thought of her as a friend. With that thought in mind she went over to the table next to his bed and drunk a purple liquid out of a bottle. This would prevent her from becoming pregnant.

She sat the bottle back down before making her way back over to Lyon. She undid his pants, just at the zipper and pulled out his member which was very stiff. She leaned down onto her knees making herself be eye level with it where she then put her mouth over it and begin to suck him.
"And what's so wrong with that?" He asked her. The guys were beginning to wake up. Loke used magic to tie them down where they could no longer cause any harm. Loke had said that to her as there's no way he could tell her the truth. It would ruin everything if he told her about her destiny.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Belle frowned. "Great, now you know too." She then sighed. "Oh well. I just hope you know what you're doing." She stepped over to him as she pulled out a small device, pressing a button to call for some back up from the guild. "When did you find out that I was a Celestial Wizard? I never once showed you my keys or my spirits."

The only thing she could think of was he knew Seer before he lost his key.

-

"Oh yes!" Lyon moaned. "Just like that. I love your mouth over me. You're so good." He grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to his member. She was very gifted with her hands, mouth and everything about her. A hell of a lot better than Sherrie.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Nicole ended up taking him fully into her mouth deep throating him as he pushed her head further into his member. She was also using her hands to play with his balls. She reached over, grabbing some of the love cream that's used for sex and after putting some of it into her hands started rubbing his balls with her hands, rubbing the cream onto them. As she did that she continued sucking on his member making it so intense for him that he'd cum at any time now. He could probably feel the pressure building up right now.
"Like I said, about a year ago I caught you summoning one of your spirits and I hid so you wouldn't know I saw you," he explained. What! He was there and didn't do a damn thing to help! "You seemed to have it under control." Oh, well that made sense, if he saw her when the battle was almost over.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:01 am

"Oh god! Nicole! I'm going blow!" Lyon hissed before soon giving a shout as he blew his load into mouth. His hands gripped her hair, forcing her head to remain where it was, making her drink him fully. "Damn! drink it all!" She was the best cock sucker he ever had and he couldn't wait to shove himself inside her.

-

She gawked at him a moment before sighing. "Loke..." she paused, before bringing her dark eyes up to him. "I should kick your ass!" she growled. "You've made me go the past year thinking you didn't like me in that manner while he pined over those women. That hurt you know!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:11 am

"Well, I didn't know how you felt about me. And about knowing you're a wizard, I wanted to respect your wishes and wait for you to tell me on your own," Loke told her. "I'm sorry you went through that." He pulled her to him, hugging her.
Nicole drank him all the way up getting every last drop and even squeezed his cock a bit, actually getting a few more drops out of him. She kept squeezing his member until it was bone dry and had nothing more to offer. This probably turned him on how she had been squeezing him for more. Now he was probably real excited about drilling into her.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:34 am

Tears came to her eyes as she knew he spoke the truth. It was true she never once tried to show him she had any feelings for him, giving him room to 'spread his wings'. She actually wanted to see if he would come to her first.

"It's ok," she replied against his sport coat. "I'm just glad I don't have to keep things from you anymore. It's been tearing me up inside. I've wanted to help you for so long now but I couldn't do anything. I had to let you come to me." She held him tightly.

-

"You're so good," he moaned, feeling his legs beginning to weaken. He soon pulled away and laid down on the bed. He gave her a satisfied grin. "Give me a show. I want you to strip tease me." He had a small hard on again from her squeezing but he wanted to be extra hard for when he would fuck her silly, making her scream his name.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:46 am

"Yes, as you wish." She started removing her clothes very slowly. She got down to her bra and underwear and didn't fully take them off which probably drove him nuts. It always drove a man nuts to see a woman half dressed and be able to see the parts sticking out somewhat. What she was doing was probably causing him to feel very hard. She had her underwear somewhat pulled down where he could see only a bit of her private. And she had one half of her bra down showing one of her breasts.
"Shell we head back to Fairy Tail or would you like to go get something to eat?" He asked her. Wow! He was asking her out on a date. Well, at least it sounded like a date. He gazed into her eyes loverly. If she said yes, the two could have some alone time together before getting back to Fairy Tail.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:55 am

Lyon smiled. "Oh yes, you're such a terrific tease," he mused. "Now show me what you got. Make my loins very hard."

He loved it when he'd say things like that sometimes he would even talk dirty too, just to make it more arousing. "Show me your sexy, wet pussy."

-

Belle smiled. "Dinner would be great," she said, agreeing to his date. "But who'd be paying. You're no longer a Fairy Tail Wizard meaning you don't get paid." Or was he still part of Fairy Tail? She hugged him again. "Loke, it makes so happy to know you retained your title back. Seer told me if they were in the process of trying to appoint a new Leo the Lion, but she kept appealing as were the rest of the Zodiacs."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:09 am

"Believe i or not I do have a job in the spirit world." What? Spirits had jobs and worked? This probably didn't make any sense to Belle. That meant the spirit world really was a whole other world.
She nodded and unclipped her bra making it fall off. Then she removed her underwear. She went into his bathroom and grabbed a spray bottle and stood in front of him, sticking her fingers into her pussy playing with herself. And also doing something very aarosing. She hid the spray bottle which had water in it, behind her butt, pressing it to herself and spraying water out in such a way it looked like it was coming out of her pussy, making her look like she was coming.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:18 am

Belle blinked. "Seriously?!" She could see he was serious about it. "So guess that means this..." she fingered the sport coat around the collar. "Comes out of our pay then?" She couldn't get over how hot he looked in it. "I must say you're much sexier this way than Loke the Fairy Tail Wizard."

-

"Oh god!" Lyon announced as he suddenly went into full erection. "You're such a good turn on a tease." He groaned. "Now give me what I want. I need something hot and tight around my cock!"

He wanted her to ride him like she had done many times before.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:48 am

She nodded and went over to him. She first stuck her fingers into his mouth, getting him to taste her. She slowly removed his clothing, torturing him some more. When she was finally down to him being completely naked she lowered herself onto him somewhat, but didn't completely put it in. Instead she teased him by lightly tapping the opening of her pussy with his tip. Looked like he'd have to slam her onto him if he wanted quick results.
The two of them went to the restaurant. They were shown to a table and Loke pulled out her chair for her. After Belle was seated and he was in his own seat the waiter came over. "Can I get you anything to drink?" He handed them both menus as he said that.

"I'll have iced tea," said Loke.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:34 am

Belle looked at the waiter. "Grape juice, please," she said. She then looked at the menu. "Loke, I'm...this is just such a surprise about this. I'm actually quite overwhelmed."

Considering she was still reeling over the fact she had just saved his life just yesterday and he just kissed her, admitting his feelings for her. She had feelings for him, but from everything that had happened so far, she couldn't get her feelings into words.

-

"Damn it! Nicole!" Lyon hissed, eyes clenched. She was so close and yet so far. Finally getting tired of her teasing, which he loved it when she did it, he grabbed her hips and vigorously dropped her down on him, filling himself to the hilt inside her. "Oh yes!" He drawled out as he finally opened his eyes to look at her pleasured face. "Now ride me like there is no tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:17 pm

That was probably why she hadn't yet told him that she loves him as well. Belle was probably still overwhelmed and needed time to think first. After it all settled in, then she'd give him an answer. "That's alright. I know, you feel overwhelmed. You need time to let it sink in. It's alright, take all the time you need. In the meantime I want you to have this." He handed her a box. Inside it was a beautiful heart shaped locket with the words,'I love you' written on it. And it wasn't fake jewelery either, it was real. This had to have cost him a lot of money.
Nicole yelled very loudly as she felt him slam her down onto him. She started ridding him. "Oh! Your cock's so tight," she cried. She was speaking dirty. She moaned loudly as she rode him. Her hair rolled over her shoulders getting in the way somewhat. Her breasts also bounced in his face. But he could barely see her breasts for her long hair in the way. There was a hair tie next to Lyon on the bed. She could tie her hair back with it, but from where she was she wasn't able to reach the tie.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Belle blinked, surprised by small box. Taking it, she opened the lid to reveal the beautiful necklace. "Loke..." she gasped. "It's beautiful. But how did you..."

She looked at him with tears brimming her eyes but she stopped. She knew the answer. Either he bought it for her before yesterday or he bought last night while he was healing in the Spirit World.

-

Lyon, seeing the breasts bounce but couldn't properly see them moaned in pleasure as his hand reached over to the hair tie. He then grunted. "You think my cock is tight your pussy is tighter and soooo good against me." He held the hair tie to her. "Pull your hair back. I want to see your tits bounce. properly." His other hand drew circles on her hip, exciting her more.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Nicole was panting hard. She grabbed the tie and tied her sky blue hair back in a ponytail behind her head. She then started ridding him again. Now her breasts were in full view of his face. She felt her walls closing in on him. Her arms were also tightening up getting real sore. She was having a bit of trouble holding herself up. And Lyon could probably tell as he saw her arms shaking as she was trying very hard to brace herself not to fall onto him. She squeezed her eyes shut a bit at the pain in her arms but was trying to ignore it as she continued. But Lyon could probably tell her arms were sore. Maybe for once he could help her along a bit.
"I got it this morning," he told her. That meant he'd only just brought it a few hours before arriving to help her out. But how did he afford it? The job he has in the spirit world must pay him a lot of money. And from the type of suit he wears he must have office work in the spirit world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Tails Unfold
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next