Fairy Tail Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan made forum for people crazy about Fairy Tail.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical Tails Unfold

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:59 am

"I guess I should stop and rest as I need to get going soon," she told him. She cuddled with him and rested her body. She actually turned into a cat and cuddled against his chest and began purring. She wanted him to scratch her behind the ears. She had become a fluffy long haired gray persian cat. Her tail twitched as she purred.
"Yes I do. It's right here." Loke let her feel of the key. After feeling of it, she could probably feel deep inside herself that this was her key. Basically she probably felt a connection to the key. Just then their food came. The two began eating.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailfanatics.rpg-board.net
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Lyon smiled as he petted her fur. "My beautiful little pussy cat." He then leaned forward to kiss her fur. "Yes, you take some rest now. You soon do need to head back to Magnolia to spy further on that bastard who took my master away."

-

Belle gasped as she felt something deep within her. Before she could respond, the food arrived and they began to eat. She kept looking up at him through her bangs that were falling forward, wondering what he would say next. He said he wanted to be more, but how much more?
Back to top Go down
http://lady1venus.deviantart.com
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Kurai was looking at a piece of paper when Gray found her. She better way eariler than what she should of been.  "Oh, Gray. I was told to give this to you, Natsu, Lucy, Erza and Happy." She handed the paper over to Gray. It was a mission! It said they had to leave right away to some island where the islanders were cursed by the moon, turning into monsters. So much for Gray's plan of a candle lit dinner and telling Kurai how he feels for her.

That meant they had to find everyone right away and get going. The paper said to go right away. But something was a bit off here. This sounded like a S-Rank mission, yet it was down here on the first floor. What was up with that?

"Oh, hi Lucy. How's it going?" Loke smiled.

Lucy looked shocked. "You mean you're not running from me this time?" She didn't know what had went on yet with Belle and Loke yesterday.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Gray looked at the mission. "Are you serious!? This sounds like an S-Class. We're not S-Class well, except for Erza. We can't do this!?"

"Oh yes we can!" Natsu announced as he Happy appeared.

"Natsu!" Gray jerked. "Are you crazy! We can't take this!"

Natsu grabbed the piece of paper. "Why not?" He went over to Kurai. "Besides this was actually on the request board downstairs and Gramps already approved of it. Besides... Taking this mission will get her out of town and you don't want her to be a target now, do we? If we go, she goes and then the town will be safe and no one will know she's gone except the guild."

-

Belle looked at Lucy. "Lucy... You hadn't heard yet had you?"

Lucy blinked. "Heard what?"

"Loke's a Celestial Spirit and he was dying. I saved his life yesterday and now he's back in the spirit world and I have his key." She pulled out her gold key. "He was a fallen spirit who was banished but not anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:48 pm

"My Grandfather?" Kurai blinked.

Natsu turned looking shocked. "He's your grandfather! But... doesn't that make you and Laxus siblings? When did this happen?"

"Yesterday. He came in saying he wanted me as his granddaughter," Kurai smiled. Laxus had just walked in and had heard the whole thing. How would he react knowing that Kurai is now family?

"It's Belle's key," said Loke.

"Uh..." she turned to Belle. "Your key? What does that mean exactly?"
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Laxus nearly lost his footing hearing this piece of information and he wasn't sure if he liked it. He really didn't like the girl, though felt compelled to protect her and now he had to for his mission quest. And now to learn she was his adopted sister now.

"Really!?" Natsu beamed. "That's great! Now you're even more like family! You hear that Happy?" He then blinked. "Happy?"

Happy was curled in Kurai's arms, giving her a beaming look.

-

Belle shrugged. "I'm not sure myself. He just said he could summon me to the spirit world and that I have a key to get there. I don't know if I'm the only one or there are more who have keys and they have a key holder."

That was a good question. Did all Celestial Wizards own a key themselves which then someone in the spirit world kept for safe keeping or was Belle the only one?
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:23 pm

"Oh, Laxus, did you hear?" She asked him.

"Ya, I did." He just went, paid for a drink and left. Huh? It sounded like he didn't care. Was he accepting it or just ignoring her?

"Well, I guess we better get going. I'll take Happy and go look for the others." Kurai left with Happy in her arms. Would she be alright with just Happy? Well, the cat did know a bit of magic.

"Then where's mine?" Asked Lucy.

"Probably no one's found it yet.

"Well, that's nice to know!" Lucy stormed off, a bit angry. Loke not understanding why she was upset. She was probably a bit jealous cause her crystal key hadn't been claimed by anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Belle blinked. "Lucy..." she tried but the teen continued on her way. "Guess she doesn't like the idea of no one finding hers. So all Celestials have one."

She turned back to Loke. "How do you feel with having mine?" she asked resting her hand on the table again, close enough for him to take her hand.

-

"Hey do you guys mind if we take Silvie?" Natsu asked suddenly. "I'm sure she'll love a challenge like this. She's not much into staying home and she can morph into a bird. So she'd be able to get to high places."

Gray shrugged. "What do you think Kurai?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 pm

"I feel like the luckiest man alive," he smiled at her. He took her hand into his, kissing it. That probably brought a blush to Belle's cheeks.
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Belle blushed as she felt his lips on her hand. "Loke..." she breathed. She wanted to remove her hand from his but she didn't have the energy to do it. They had already kissed passionately once and she gave me a small kiss not that long ago. She knew he was very affectionate.

"I feel like I should say that," she replied. "That I'm the luckiest woman alive."

-

Gray nodded. "Sure."

He had an idea of where she was and went to fetch her. Silvie was different matter. But she would be probably at the one place Natsu knew where to find her. Lisanna's grave. She only knew the teen a short time before she died and in that time the two became close. Silvie wasn't sure if she would ever get over the white hair girl's passing but she did after meeting Belle and the two became partners.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:59 pm

As Lucy was exiting the restaurant with the food she'd picked up she came across Kurai and Happy. "Kurai, what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you. You're group has a mission you know. And you're to leave as soon as possible. Course I'm coming too," Kurai explained. "My Grandfather wants me to go to stay protected."

Lucy blinked, "Your Grandfather?"

"Ya, Makarov," said Kurai. Huh? Since when was Makarov her grandfather? Lucy was smart though, she'd probably realize what happened.
Nicole got up, doing a cat stretch and then changed back to her human form. She felt a bit sore though. Nothing a nice warm bath won't cure. She wondered where Lyon went? "Oh well, I'll use his bathroom." She went and opened the door. She found him in the shower though. "Oh..." she blushed. "I'll come back later, sorry." She went to leave.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:29 am

Lucy blinkd. "Come again? How did Master Makarov become your grandfather? He's Laxus' grandfather. You're not related to him."

She had no idea what had happened last night.

-

Lyon looked out over the shower to see his naked beauty. "Why do you want to come back. I mean I know everything you got as well you know what I got so it's not like we don't know. Besides I could use company in the shower."
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:41 pm

"I kinda was going to take a bath, not a shower," Nicole told him.

"Oh we can do that," he told her. It would only take a few minutes to change the shower to a bath. Nicole didn't want to tell him the reason why was because she felt very sore down below. She didn't want him thinking he'd hurt her.
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Lyon was quick to turn off the shower, allowing water to flow into the tub. He then grabbed a plug and placed it in the drain where then the water began to fill up. He pulled open the shower curtain and held his hand out to her. "Shall we take a bath together. I promise I'll behave."

-

Lucy was surprised by this. "Wow, the master actually adopted you. Guess you're no longer homeless then." She embraced the girl back. "So what sort of mission is this?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:37 pm

"It's a mission on an island. The islanders are cursed by the moon and want someone to destroy the moon. The curse turns them into monsters," Kurai explained.

"How are we getting there?" Lucy asked.

"I already arranged it. I was checking around and found us a ship that will take us. A group of pirates offered to take us free of charge," Kurai smiled. Uh oh! This was bad news for Natsu who always gets sea sick.
Nicole got in the bath with Lyon. The tub wasn't very huge but it was big enough for both of them. She got the soap and begin washing her body right in front of him. It was probably a turn on to see the soap running down her breasts. But he'd promised he wouldn't do anything right?
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Lucy smiled. "Natsu won't like that. He gets motion sickness with everything except when Happy flies him. Weird how that it is," she fingered her chin. "Who's all going?"

Neither knew Natsu wanted to bring Silvie along.

-

Lyon had reach between his legs and painfully squeeze himself to stop himself from getting turned on. They didn't have time to romp in the hay again. She had to get going. He had no idea the mission already fell into Gray's lap
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:21 pm

"Really? Sorry about that. If you've like I can get him something for motion sickness. I'm sure I can find something in town," said Kurai.

"They don't have anything for that. We've checked," said Lucy. She then asked her who was coming.

"Oh, you, Erza, Natsu, Happy, Gray and me," said Kurai. What? Kurai was going? Wasn't that a bit dangerous for her? With her being a target and all. What was Makarov thinking!?
The two finished up the bath and got dressed. When Nicole went to brush and dry her hair though, Lyon grabbed the hair dryer, brush and started drying her hair while brushing it. Nicole was confused. He'd never pampered her like this before. "What are you doing?" She asked him. Unknown to her, Lyon was slowly changing.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:29 pm

"You're going too?" Lucy blinked but then remembered Makarov telling them that when Gray would go on a mission he'd be taking Kurai, hence the spell Makarov placed on Kurai to make everyone outside of Fairy Tail to think she was a Fairy Tail Wizard as well.

"Well then I guess we better get going and gather everyone up.

-

"What does it look like?" asked Lyon. "I'm brushing your hair. I never noticed how beautiful your hair was until now and I love putting my fingers through it."

That was not like him but then again he was doing a few things that weren't normal for his behavior.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Nicole blushed. "You're acting weird."

He put his lips to her neck. She trembled a bit, feeling chills run up her spine. "I have to care for my little ice flower."

"But you never bothered before. Why is now so different?" She questioned. 'He's acting how he used to act a long time ago, like the kind and caring boy I grew up with.'
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Lyon didn't know how to answer the question. He did very care for her when they were teens but soon after they slept together the first time, he met Sherrie and things began to change. He got cold but Nicole stuck with him.

"Perhaps it's because you've given me very good news..." he said, kissing her neck but he knew that wasn't the reason.

-

"Natsu asked me to come along," Silvie replied. "But now I can see why. We're taking a ship and he hates travelling. I could actually help him out and take him in the air to help him feel better."

She looked to Natsu who was already looking green just from looking at the ship.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:40 pm

'Whatever you say,' she thought with sigh. After finishing up she told him, "I have to go do my job now. I'll see you later.

As she left Lyon's room Sherrie glared a bit at her as she passed,'That slut! Why is she getting all of Lyon's attention!?'

Nicole noticed and walked over to Sherrie. "You got some problem with me?"
"Hope so. If I can be any help let me know okay." Kurai smiled. She saw Natsu looking a bit green as he stared at the ship. She walked over to him. "Hey, are you okay?" She rubbed him on the back trying to help it pass.
Back to top Go down
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Sherrie looked at her with a glare. "No, why do you ask?" But it was obvious Sherrie did have a problem. It was the fact the slut was able to make Lyon cry out in pleasure. Sherrie never could. She would always get him to grunt. He was never truly satisfied with her.

-

"Oh yeah..." he weakly nodded. "I'm just peachy. He turned his eyes towards Silvie. "Would you mind if I settle this trip partially in the air?" he asked. Perhaps he could as Silvie to take him in the air now. He knew she would only be able to take him for so long then he'd have no choice to be on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:11 pm

"Whatever," said Nicole. She turned and left, turning into a seagull as she got outside and flew off.

'I wish I could just kill that bitch! Then Lyon would be all mine. But if I did he wouldn't be too happy with me. Thank Lyon, Nicole. He's the only reason you're still alive!' Thought Sherrie.
LadyFairy
Admin
LadyFairy

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Being on the open waters, Silvie felt free. "It's a life." Just then she turned to hear hurdling. Between the time the gang gathered up and now, Natsu never had time to ask his friend the help.

She walked over to Natsu. "If you'd like, I could help with the sickness," she offered, rubbing his back in a soothing manner.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:36 pm

After the two were in the air Lucy heard more hurling. "What? But Natsu's already in the air right? Then who's..."

"Look," said Erza, pointing at Kurai who was leaning over the ship throwing up. Huh? Why was SHE getting sea sick? That's right! She's never been on a ship or even taken a trip over water before.

"Ugh... I think I'm going to be ill," Kurai moaned as she felt pain in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Tails Unfold   Magical Tails Unfold - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Tails Unfold
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next