Fairy Tail Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan made forum for people crazy about Fairy Tail.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rules for this forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gray
Admin
Lady Gray

The Rules for this forum Empty
PostSubject: The Rules for this forum   The Rules for this forum EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 am

Treat others how you've like to be treated.
This board doesn't allow flaming, period.
This board doesn't allow bad mouthing others.
Yes, I do only punish for things dealing with the site but don't think you can just bad mouth about things dealing with the site off site and get away with it. Cause it still involves the site if the argument is about the site.
Staff do not abuse your powers.
Place posts in the right forum.
No advertising expect in the Advertisements board.
No spamming is allowed anywhere.
Cursing is okay as long as you don't go overboard with it. And no OOC bad mouthing.
When Roleplaying, do not continue to bug for a post from someboby. People do have a life outside the Internet.
Don't be an annoying pest, meaning no asking stupid questions like,"What's OC mean?" Google is your friend look it up.
For right now all ratings are accepted, so if you're not 18 or older you shouldn't be on this forum. This is an adult board for adults, unless I find the TOS don't allow it.
I didn't make General Fanfiction and Roleplaying boards for a reason. For once this site is for Fairy Tail only, so that I can make sure people who sign up are Fairy Tail fans. This rule may change later after I start getting active members.
And oh ya, asking to be made staff is your quickest way not to ever get it. Prove yourself first and I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailfanatics.rpg-board.net

The Rules for this forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Fanatics :: General :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: